Incontinence: tips for finding the right product for yourself or your loved ones7 December 2022
Walker – your daily companion 4 January 2023
Medical Device Advisor with nursing degree (M/F)
With over 35 years’ experience under its belt, Hospilux S.A. is now the leading specialist and mail order company when it comes to medical needs and medical technology in Luxembourg, in both the public and private health sectors.
As part of its development, Hospilux is seeking a permanent full-time Medical Device Advisor/Nurse for an immediate start.
Are you looking for a new challenge, do you enjoy working independently and would you like to further your career at a customer-driven company? Then join our team !
If you have high quality standards, really value honesty and professional consciousness, and strive to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction on a daily basis, you could be a great addition to our service team.
What the role will entail:
- Distributing our products to hospitals, care services and community doctors;
- Closely monitoring relationships with existing clients and identifying and acquiring potential new clients;
- Implementing marketing and sales strategies and achieving the turnover and profit targets set for sales;
- Providing buyers and users with technical and commercial advice and support for the sale of our products;
- Ensuring that we meet service quality requirements where our clients are concerned.
- Nursing degree;
- Professional experience in the external medical service;
- Commercial experience in selling medical products is a major plus ;
- A talented salesperson with a positive standing;
- Good communication skills;
- Commitment, flexibility and initiative;
- A results-driven, independent and structured worker with an analytical, conceptual mind and enterprising spirit;
- Good knowledge of German and French, Luxembourgish a plus.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in a highly motivated and successful team with proven potential for growth;
- Initial in-house theoretical and on-the-job training, regular training and continuous professional development;
- Opportunities for personal development and independent work for an interesting client-base in Luxembourg.
In addition to an appropriate salary, we offer a good, stable working environment and a bright future with prospects.
If you fit the description and would like to join our team, please send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to email@example.com. Paper applications will not be processed.
Since Hospilux is an equal opportunities employer, we ask that you do not provide a passport photo or any information about your marital or family status or any other information unrelated to your professional or social skills on or with your application.