With over 35 years’ experience under its belt, Hospilux S.A. is now the leading specialist and mail order company when it comes to medical needs and medical technology in Luxembourg, in both the public and private health sectors.
As part of its development, Hospilux is seeking a permanent full-time Receptionist for an immediate start.
Are you looking for a new challenge, do you enjoy working independently and would you like to further your career at a customer-driven company? Then join our team!
If you have high quality standards, really value honesty and professional consciousness, and strive to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction on a daily basis, you could be a great addition to our service team.
What the role will entail:
- managing the telephone system,
- managing office equipment,
- setting out and management of
- tender-related communications,
- business correspondence,
- dealing with clients and suppliers,
- managing meeting rooms.
- relevant experience desired,
- kindness, dynamism, flexibility and versatility,
- a good sense of team spirit and an acute sense of service,
- good IT skills, including Excel, Word, Internet and Outlook,
- ability to work independently,
- language skills: Luxembourgish, French and German; knowledge of English a bonus.
In addition to an appropriate salary, we offer a good, stable working environment and a bright future with prospects.
If you fit the description and would like to join our team, please send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper applications will not be processed.
Since Hospilux is an equal opportunities employer, we ask that you do not provide a passport photo or any information about your marital or family status or any other information unrelated to your professional or social skills on or with your application.